We have an opportunity for a Support Worker to join a specialist care team who assist and support an outgoing and independent lady who has a spinal cord injury in her own home in Winchester area.
- Supporting our client to live life to the full in activities such as keeping fit, socialising and travelling in the UK and abroad.
- Providing personal care and medication administration.
- Carry out domestic tasks .
- You must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy, compassionate, motivated and discreet.
- You will be a good team player and be flexible in providing cover for annual leave and sickness.
- You will be willing to accompany our client if required whilst she is away on holidays.
- Care experience is not essential, as full training will be given.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- You must be comfortable around dogs and cats.
- Please Note: This is a completely Non-Smoking Environment
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Day shift plus Sleepover (24 hours) – 10.00am – 10.00am including a Sleepover (Midnight – 7.30am)
- Ideally you will be needed to work 4 shifts a month.
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 25 January 2021