Employee Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay (pro rata), Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Support Worker to join a specialist care team. You would be required to work with a gentleman who has an acquired brain injury and is living in his own home in the Market Deeping/Deeping St James area
- Support with personal care will be required; along with medication administration, food preparation, cooking and domestic tasks
- You will also support the gentleman with daily physiotherapy and in attending hospital appointments
- Being a buddy/companion forms part of the role. You will assist the gentleman in attending the gym, social activities and outdoor activities such as cycling. This will also include assisting with researching and planning new ideas and activities
- 16 hours a week formed of the following shifts
- Every other Monday 0800-1030 and 1400-1900, every other Wednesday 1900-2200 with sleepover.
- In addition to the above; one weekend per month working both Friday 1500-2200 with sleepover and Sunday 0800-2200 with sleepover
- You will be joining a team who work on a rota basis and are expected to assist each other during times of sickness and annual leave
- We are looking for patient, flexible, reliable and committed people; who are open minded with a good sense of humour.
- The gentleman takes part in a number of outdoor activities, so candidates must enjoy being outdoors and walking
- You must hold a full manual driving licence, and be a confident driver who is willing to drive the gentleman’s own vehicle.
- Candidates must like and be comfortable around horses and dogs
Closing Date for applications: Monday 23 September 2019
To apply or to request further details please telephone 01858 469790 or email email@example.com quoting reference CDA for further information and an application form. Alternatively you can apply online by clicking the button below: