We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to join an existing specialist care team.
You will be assisting a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury requiring support to be independent.
This gentleman lives in his own adapted home in the Hinckley area.
- Provide all aspects of personal care, continence needs, day to day bladder management and foot care.
- Assist with all activities including social outings: – e.g. shopping and day trips.
- Provide assistance with all food preparation and light domestic duties.
- You must be reliable, dedicated and trustworthy and focused on supporting this gentleman with his independence.
- You will have a bubbly personality and a good sense of humour.
- Ability to take direction and also use your own initiative.
- A full, manual driving license is preferred but not essential.
- Previous care experience would be desirable but not essential as full, specialist training will be provided.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, and Personal Development Opportunities
- 14 hour Day Shift (0800-2200)
- 10 hour Sleep-Over (2200-0800)
- 2 hour Morning Double Up Shift (0800-1000)
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Part-time hours will be for 26 hours per week consisting of a day shift, a sleepover and a morning double-up shift.
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 22 April 2021