We have an opportunity for you to join an established, specialist care team. You would be required to work with a gentleman who has a rare Neurological condition that has left him tetraplegic and with no verbal communication. He lives in his family home in the Sileby area.
- All aspects of personal care will be required and everyday living support.
- Providing support and assistance in attending medical appointments and social outings.
- You will be required to assist with therapies; physio and passive stretching.
- You will provide assistance with light domestic duties.
- The right candidate must be reliable, respectful, honest, caring and kind.
- You are able to work with others, working as a part of a committed team,
- You can provide flexibility to work all shifts including weekends.
- If you have a passion to move in to care work but are without experience; then please get in touch. We will provide you with full, specialist training and therefore previous care experience is not essential for this role.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Specialist Training
- 16 hours per week, working every other weekend and set days/ evenings within the week.
- Shifts: 0930- 1345 & 1715 – 2130
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 27 January 2021