An opportunity has arisen for a part time support worker to join a specialist care team. You would be required to work with a gentleman who has an acquired brain injury with impaired mobility, causing balance issues. This gentleman is living in his own home in the Market Deeping/Deeping St James area
- Support with personal care will be required; along with medication administration, food preparation, cooking and planning meals and domestic tasks
- You will also support the gentleman with daily physiotherapy and in attending hospital appointments.
- Being a buddy/companion forms part of the role. You will assist the gentleman in attending the gym, social activities and outdoor activities such as cycling. This will also include assisting with researching and planning new ideas and activities
- We are looking for patient, flexible, reliable and committed people; who are open minded with a good sense of humour.
- The gentleman takes part in a number of outdoor activities, so candidates must enjoy being outdoors and walking
- You must hold a full manual driving licence, and be a confident driver who is willing to drive the gentleman’s own vehicle.
- Candidates must like and be comfortable around horses and dogs.
Employee Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay (pro rata), Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
- 20 hours per week – working set hours from the following shifts, which will be discussed at interview.
- Shift Pattern: – Monday 0800-1900. Tuesday 0800-1100. Wednesday 0800-1900 & 1900-2200 sleepover. Thursday 0800-1900 & 1900-2200 sleepover. Friday 0800-2200 & sleepover. Saturday 0800-2200 & sleepover. Sunday 0800-2200 & sleepover
- You will be joining a team who work on a rota basis and are expected to assist each other during times of sickness and annual leave
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 15 June 2021