We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Workers to join a specialist care team to assist a gentleman who has a C5 Spinal Injury, who is living in his family home in the Tamworth area.
- You will provide personal care, including neurogenic bowel and bladder care.
- Assisting with passive exercises, transfers using the hoist, and medication administration.
- You will support this gentleman in his daily life and assist in social activities.
- Meal preparation and general household duties.
- Predominantly working 0800-2200 shifts, with occasional 0800 -1500 or 1500 – 2200 shifts.
- These shifts will not be on set days, as you will be working within a self-sufficient team and flexibility is essential
- There may also be occasions when sleepover shifts are required with advance notice.
- The right candidate will be professional, respectful, honest and trustworthy.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be willing to drive the gentleman’s own automatic vehicle.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be able to be mindful and respectful of privacy
- You will need to feel comfortable around dogs.
- Please note that this is a non-smoking environment
Employee Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Personal Development Opportunities
About Us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes.
Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 19 April 2021