We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Workers to join a specialist care team to assist a gentleman who has a C5 Spinal Injury, who is living in his family home in the Tamworth area.
- You will provide personal care, including neurogenic bowel and bladder care.
- Assisting with passive exercises, transfers using the hoist, and medication administration.
- You will support this gentleman in his daily life and assist in social activities.
- Meal preparation and general household duties.
- Predominantly working 0800-2200 shifts, with occasional 0800 -1500 or 1500 – 2200 shifts.
- These shifts will not be on set days, as you will be working within a self-sufficient team and flexibility is essential
- There may also be occasions when sleepover shifts are required with advance notice.
- The right candidate will be professional, respectful, honest and trustworthy.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be willing to drive the gentleman’s own automatic vehicle.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be able to be mindful and respectful of privacy
- You will need to feel comfortable around dogs.
- Please note that this is a non-smoking environment
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 12 May 2021