We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Workers to join a specialist care team in the Amersham area. You will be supporting a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury, resulting from a motorcycle collision, and who lives at home with his partner and son.
- Provide support in all aspects of personal care.
- You will be supporting this gentleman in all aspects of his everyday life and enable him to be as independent as possible. .
- Supporting the attendance of therapy rehabilitation, social activities and appointments.
- Provide light domestic duties and food preparation.
- You will be motivational, encouraging and supportive.
- It is essential you are trustworthy, flexible and reliable.
- You will have a humorous personality and be able to fit in with general family life.
- You will be able to take direction and have good communication skills both written & verbally.
- Previous care experience is not essential, as full specialist training is provided throughout your employment.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- There are no pets at present in the home but this gentleman may be considering a dog in the future, therefore a tolerance of dogs would be essential.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Auto Enrol Pension, Personal Development Opportunities
- 08:00–22:00 waking day shift with a 22:00–08:00 sleepover (24 hour shift)
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 14 June 2021