We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to join a specialist care team. You will be assisting a gentleman who has a spinal cord injury and is living in his own home in the Sandy (Bedfordshire) area.
- Provide all aspects of personal care and medication management.
- Assist with general household duties and food preparation/cooking.
- Accompany the gentleman to medical appointments.
- You will be flexible, motivated, reliable and committed.
- You will have good communication skills; both verbal and written.
- A full, manual driving license is essential and you must be a confident driver.
- Please note that you will be working in the gentleman’s own home and he is a smoker.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
- 12 hour Day Shift (0900-2100)
- 12 hour Waking Night Shifts (2100-0900)
- Flexibility to cover both day and waking night shifts is essential.
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 16 June 2021