We are recruiting for a Support Worker to join a specialist team in supporting a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury. This gentleman lives in his own home, with his family in the Leicester Forest East area.
- Providing all elements of daily living including personal care.
- Support in accompanying this gentleman to his place of work; support with social activities and therapy sessions.
- Assisting with transfers, medication administration, and assisting with exercises.
- Assisting with food preparation.
- You must be friendly, reliable, trustworthy and physically fit.
- You will be someone who is comfortable with spending time on your own as this gentleman will only call on you when assistance is required.
- You will be respectful and understand that this gentleman has full capacity to make his own decisions.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be mindful and respectful of privacy
Staff Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay (pro rata), Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Personal Development Opportunities and Auto Enrol Pension
- Day Shift 07.00-19.00
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis
Closing Date for applications: Friday 18 June 2021