We have an opportunity for Support Workers to join a new specialist care team.
Supporting a male client with a Spinal Cord Injury with Independent Living.
This man lives in his own home in the Ceredigion area.
- Providing assistance with personal care.
- Assist with all domestic tasks and food preparation.
- Support with therapies (e.g. passive exercises)
- Assist with social outings or work and accompany on holidays on occasion.
- Uphold client’s rights and ensure his autonomy.
- You must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy and committed.
- Care experience may be an advantage but not essential.
- A driving licence and transport may be preferable due to the rural location.
- Care is client-led, so you will need to listen empathically and respond well to instruction.
- You will need to be motivated and have a pleasant and helpful manner.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Day shift plus Sleepover (24 hours) – 08.00 – 24.00 day shift + 24.00 – 08.00 Sleepover
- Ideally you will be needed to work two shifts in a row (48 hours)
- Part-time hours are for a minimum of 24 hours per week (1 day shift + sleepover).
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 19 April 2021