We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join a new specialist care team to assist and support a lady with left sided paralysis and memory impairment; living in her own home in the Willsbridge area.
- Full assistance with personal care and catheter care.
- Providing support for this lady in all aspects of daily life and assist in social activities/outings.
- Providing support with information technology and admin management.
- Assist with therapy sessions.
- Meal preparation and general household duties.
- You will be trustworthy, reliable, open and honest. You will also be proactive and flexible.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- You will be working in this lady’s own home and would need to be mindful and respectful of privacy.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Waking Night Shifts 2100-0900 (12 hours)
- Part-time hours would be for a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 21 May 2021