We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join a new specialist care team to assist a gentleman with a spinal cord injury. This gentleman lives in his own home, with his partner, in the Taunton area.
- You will provide all aspects of personal care; this will include bowel and bladder care.
- Providing assistance with all therapies required.
- You will support this gentleman in his daily life and assist in social activities/outings. .
- Assisting with food preparation and general domestic tasks.
- You will be trustworthy, reliable and respectful.
- You will enjoy the outdoors and have a cheerful nature.
- An interest in fitness would be beneficial.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be mindful and respectful of privacy.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Day Shifts 0900-2100
- Part-time hours are for a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 16 March 2021