We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to form a new specialist care team.
You will be supporting a charming lady with a Spinal Cord Injury and Acquired Brain Injury, living in her own home in the Milton Keynes area.
- You will support this lady in all aspects of daily living, which will include all aspects of personal care.
- Assist this lady in her going to work.
- Support in attending social activities, therapies and interests. You may also occasionally be asked to accompany her on holidays.
- To provide light domestic duties and food preparation.
- You must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy and a good communicator. You will also have a good sense of humour.
- You will be able to take directions and assist and support this lady to be as independent as possible.
- A full automatic driving licence would be preferred but is not essential.
- 09:00 – 23:00 – 14 hours (be aware that split shifts may be required at times)
- 22:00 – 11:00 – (including s/over 24:00-08:00) – 5 night hours & 8 sleepover hours
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
- Part-time hours are 28 hours per week.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 1 June 2020