We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join a new specialist care team to assist a gentleman with a spinal cord injury C3/4 who lives at home with his children and two friendly dogs in the Evesham area.
- You will provide all aspects of personal care and support with all daily living needs.
- You will support this gentleman in social activities/outings/therapy sessions and accompany on holidays. .
- Meal preparation and general household duties.
- Assist with pet care (dogs).
- You will be trustworthy, reliable, respectful and flexible.
- You will have an excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal).
- Experience in care would be advantageous but not always essential as full specialist training will be given.
- You will be friendly and outgoing and have the ability to get on well with various people.
- A full driving licence is essential and the willingness to drive this gentleman’s automatic van.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be mindful and respectful of privacy.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Day shifts 08:00–20:00
- Waking Night Shifts 20:00–08:00
- Part-time hours are for a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
*** Please note – You must be tolerant of dogs as there are two dogs in the home.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 2 August 2021