We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Workers to join an established specialist care team.
You would be required to work with a gentleman who has a Spinal Cord Injury and is living in his own home in the Camborne area.
- All aspects of personal care will be required, including catheter and stoma care.
- Providing support and assistance in social outings, appointments and therapy sessions.
- Assist with food preparation and domestic tasks
- We are looking for candidates who are flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- You will be patient and caring with excellent timekeeping.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive nature would be welcomed.
- Living local to Camborne would be beneficial.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
- 12 hour day shifts, 12 hour waking night.
- Part-time hours are 24 hours per week.
- Flexibility is required to be available to complete all shift patterns.
- You will be joining a team who are providing 24/7 support on a rota basis, including some weekend and bank holiday working
Closing Date for applications: Monday 26 April 2021