We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to form a new specialist care team. You will be supporting a Gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury, living in his family home in Enfield.
- You will support this gentleman in all aspects of daily living, which will include personal care (bowel and bladder management/ care), peg care & feeding, cough assist, tracheostomy care (including suctioning), skin management, moving & handling and hoisting.
- Assisting with exercises (such as stretches, standing, respiratory management, etc.) under instruction from the physiotherapist/ occupational therapist.
- Supporting this gentleman to attend his local Temple, cultural events, and occasional weekends away with his family.
- To provide light domestic duties.
- We are seeking trustworthy, flexible, reliable and punctual candidates with previous care experience (this is essential for this role)
- Qualifications in care would be desirable.
- A full manual driving licence would be preferred but is not essential.
- You must be willing and able to fit in with general family life.
- 00 – 20.00 waking day shift (12 hour shift)
- 00 – 08.00 waking night shift (12 hour shift)
- 00 – 08.00 long day with 8 hour sleepover (24 hour shift)
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
- Part-time hours will be for a minimum of 24 hours.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Auto Enrol Pension, Personal Development Opportunities
About us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 13 December 2019
To apply or to request further details please telephone 01858 469790 or email email@example.com quoting reference SENFC for further information and an application form. Alternatively you can apply online by clicking the button below: