We have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Support Worker (as and when required) to join a specialist care team. You would be required to work with a gentleman with a Spinal Cord Injury (C5) who is living in his own home, with his wife and two young children in the Leicester area.
- All aspects of personal care will be required along with repositioning.
- You will be required to assist with food preparation and general domestic tasks around the home.
- We are looking for candidates who are flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- You will have a bubbly, chatty personality and will be able to fit into family life easily.
- A full driving licence is required and you must be confident to drive the gentleman’s own vehicle.
- You will be working in the gentleman’s own home and would need to be mindful and respectful of privacy.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay (pro rata), Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Personal Development Opportunities
- Day Shift – 07.30–21.30
- Sleepover – 21.30–07.30
- Bank Workers are required to assist in times of annual leave and sickness therefore flexibility is essential. You will be joining a team who are providing 24/7 support on a rota basis, including weekend and bank holiday working.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 10 March 2021